Weasel. Lightweight flat file CMS
Weasel CMS is an Open Source, very simple and lightweight
Content Management System written in PHP and built specifically
for small websites.
Easy to setup, Weasel CMS uses a flat file system (No database)
so you just have to unzip and upload it to the server and you are
all set to add content with its easy to use simplistic UI.
Weasel CMS is a very flexible CMS that can be easily used as a
skeleton to build your small project up from.
- Very Simple No clutter and confusion, a simplistic site editor and UI.
- Mobile Friendly Weasel has a minimalist user interface that works nice on all devices.
- No Database Weasel is a Flat file CMS, which means no database is behind it.
- Open Source Weasel is free and open source, released under the MIT license.
- Lightweight Full CMS weights like a JPG image and is built in a little bunch of files.
- Easy Setup As straightforward as possible, just upload it and use it.
- Markdown ready Easy editing of your page by using Markdown or HTML.
- Custom theming Very easy to create new themes or modify the existing templates.